Youth and Eco Club: House Based Youth and Eco Club Guidelines 2019-20 :
A. introduction :-
Youth and Eco Club –
(1) Under Youth Club, Youth Clubs are established in every state school with the aim of developing the skill of living in children, developing self-respect and self-confidence and flexibility in thinking by removing the mindset like stress, fear and inhibitions. Will be done.
Scroll Down of the page to download the Utility Certificate (UC).
(2) Under the Eco Club, with the aim of making the children aware and sensitive to the environment and bio-diversity around them and to provide the ability to work on environmental activities and projects, eco in every state school A club will be established.
इसी post को हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए आगे दिए गए लिंक पर click करें – Click Here
Read Post :
- How to verify SMC / SDMC bank account number for Gyan Sankalp Portal at Shala Darpan
- e-GRAS (Government Receipts Accounting System)
- Gargi Girl Incentive Award Scheme – Government of Rajasthan
B. Process of youth and eco club formation :-
- In each school, five houses (houses) will be constituted for the students of elementary education classes under Youth and Eco Club and five houses (houses) will be formed for students of secondary education with the same name.
- The school institution will be the officer-in-charge of the Head Youth and Eco Club.
- Role Assistant of the Head (Officer-in-Charge). Will have to provide facilities for the guide and the program. Under the house arrangement in the school, the institution head will have all the responsibility to conduct the activities of youth and eco club.
- Five houses (houses) will be made under the Youth and Eco Club for the students of elementary education (classes 1 to 8), whose names will be Earth, Water, Air, Sky and Fire.
- Five houses (houses) will be made under the Youth and Eco Club for secondary education (classes 9 to 12)! Their names will be Earth, Water, Air, Sky and Fire.
- Each teacher of the school will be given the charge of the house (house) by the head of the institution. In case the number of teachers in the school is more than the number of the House (House), more than one in-charge teacher will be appointed for some houses. Some teachers will be appointed as teachers in-charge of more than one house (house) in case the school has less than one teacher. On the basis of seniority, senior academic personnel will be given charge of more houses (houses).
- The students of each class of elementary education will be divided into five parts and the students of each part will be addressed in the name of a house (house). In this way, the students of all classes will be represented in equal numbers in the five houses of elementary education classes. Under this process, five houses will be made for secondary education classes.
- In this way, five houses (houses) will work under the Youth and Eco Club in elementary education schools and five houses (houses) under the same name in the schools of secondary education will work under the Youth and Eco Club.
The house (house) of which the newly admitted student will become a member of the school will remain a member of the same house (house) till the last class of the school.
- The activities of each house (house) will be conducted by the teachers / teachers in charge. The level of all students in each House (House) will be the same. The system like senior and junior students is not to be developed. Active support of students will be taken in conducting the activities of the House. Children will be encouraged to perform well and Every child will be given equal opportunities.
- Out of the five basic element based names, the name element with which the students got admission in the House (House), speech, essay writing, letter writing, posters, literary and Cultural activities should be organized. Also, the subjects of language, social science such as geography, history, economics, political science and science subjects, such as biology, physics, chemistry, mathematics and astronomy (astronomy), etc. are associated with the name of the house. Students should undertake to explain the importance and relevance of the subject and natural fundamentals.
The member students will be motivated to try to relate the meaning of their own name to the perspective of the name of their house (house). Also, while informing the importance of the name of the House (House) to every student, the affiliation of other subjects of this name will be motivated to get detailed information from sources such as internet, magazines and magazines. Also, while informing the importance of the name of the House (House) to every student, the affiliation of other subjects of this name will be motivated to get detailed information from sources such as internet, magazines and magazines. This will increase the knowledge of children and they will be able to understand the name of their house in a holistic manner and will be able to relate to other subjects.
- All the activities of Youth and Eco Club will be organized in each house. These activities will be conducted under the direction of the teacher / teachers in charge.
- All students will be encouraged to participate in youth and eco club activities.
- From time to time, competition for youth and eco club activities will be organized among the five houses of primary education students and the students will be rewarded for encouraging them. Similar competitions will be held between the five houses of secondary education students.
- Youth and Echo Club activities will be organized according to the camp calendar, for the festive days and after school time and during holidays.
- Students performing well in youth and eco club activities will be demonstrated during the Children’s Assembly.
- In the Student Attendance Register, the name of the student’s house (house) should also be mentioned in front of the student’s name so that the student can also be identified by the name of the house (house).
- The register of each house (house) of elementary school and secondary education of the school will be maintained. The name of Youth and Eco Club and House (House) will be mentioned on the main page of the register. The names and class of the students of the House (House) will be mentioned in the register. Also, the activity of interest of each student will be marked. A brief description and date of each activity conducted and the time period of the event will be certified by the nodal officer and the head of the institution. Details of the amount spent in the activity will be maintained in the register.
- At the time of school observation, all the “Youth and Eco Club Register” will be made available to the Observation Officer by the foundation and after getting the signature, the observation will be done.
Note : –
According to the attached format, a permanent board of 4 feet 2.5 feet will be installed at the main gate of each school. Light green color will be done on the board and yellow will be marked “Youth and Eco Club, Holistic Education Rajasthan”.
C. Activities : –
Youth Club Activities : –
Youth club activities include all sports and physical activities, yoga, drama, debate, music, arts and cultural activities and reading activities etc.
Eco Club Activities : –
In eco club activities, programs will be organized to bring awareness to children about environment, biodiversity, climate, local ecology, nutrition, health and hygiene. Exhibition, painting, writing, plantation, display of moving pictures based on environment and health, talks between parents and retired and serving state officials, teachers, doctors, coaches, people working for environment will be organized.
Assistance will be provided in checking the health of all children. Under this, the records of length, weight and physical illness of all children will be maintained in the ‘Student Attendance Register’. Support will be provided in all types of health programs organized in the school.
On the last day of every month, a “cleanliness program” will be organized in the school. In which cleanliness of school premises and classrooms, solid waste disposal, drainage and water tanks will be cleaned, collectively under the direction of teachers.
Physical hygiene of all the children such as nails, bath, scalp, teeth, Uniform, shoes, socks etc. will be checked once a week at the prayer place and children will be made aware of physical hygiene.
Activities related to water conservation will be organized and people around them will be made aware about water conservation. Under the “Jal Shakti Abhiyan” to be organized towards water conservation, the Eco Club of all schools will organize water conservation campaign.
D. Financial provision : –
According to the DICE Data 2017-18 for conducting ‘Youth and Eco Club’ activities in the Annual Action Plan and Budget 2019-20 of Composite Education, an amount of Rs 4636.35 lakhs for 52,539 schools of elementary education and 14102 schools of secondary education. A provision of Rs 3525.50 lakh has been made for this.
The financial provision per school is as follows: – ‘Youth and Eco Club’ 52,539 of elementary education as per DISE Data 2017-18 for conducting ‘Youth and Eco Club’ activities in the Annual Education Plan and Budget 2019-20 of Composite Education A provision of Rs 4636.35 lakh has been made for schools and Rs 3525.50 lakh for secondary education 14102 schools. The financial provision per school is as follows : –
School Activity :-
Financial provision per school (amount in rupees)
– Primary School 5000 / – ₹
– Upper Primary School 15000 / – ₹
– Secondary and Higher Secondary School 25000 / – ₹
E. Instructions for financial expenditure : –
- The school has to use the amount of ‘Youth and Eco Club’ in organizing ‘Youth and Eco Club’ activities.
- This amount will be used for organizing all sports and physical activities, Yoga, Drama, Debates, Music, Art related activities and Reading activities to be held at school, CRC and lock level.
- This amount will be used for self-help, travel fare and all recurring expenses for children during ‘Youth and Eco Club’ activities.
- Do not spend more than the budget limit prescribed in youth and eco club activities.
- The amount of ‘Youth and Eco Club’ will not be used in any other work.
- The amount received and expenditure of Youth and Eco Club will be made in the cash book and bill vouchers will be maintained.
- The budget made available for the activities should be utilized in the session 2019-20 and the utilization certificate should be sent to the Block Office within the stipulated time.
- The amount will be used according to financial rules.
Go to the SMSA website main page : Click Here
Download Utility Certificate (UC) Pdf Format : Click Here
Download Utility Certificate (UC) Excel Format : Click Here