Whenever a student leaves school during the course of study / after completing studies / passing the highest class of school. Then he has to obtain a transfer certificate (TC) from the current school for admission to another educational institution.
1. Any student from the school can get the original transfer certificate (TC) only once as per rules. Therefore, the original transfer certificate issued from the portal can also be issued only once.
2. Offline TC is issued like any student for any reason. In that case the student will not be able to issue the original transfer certificate online.
3. Fill the shala darpan number only on the offline transfer certificate issued earlier.Fill the shala darpan number issued online on Shala Darpan portal must be made in the scholar register. Keep in mind that only the original transfer certificate is to be issued by the heads of the institution by signing only one of the offline / online transfer certificates.
4. TC is an important student document, which should be impeccable. While filling the student’s detailed description form (Form 9), the school mirror in-charge should take full care to reduce the possibility of any kind of error.
5. After all the information of all the students is complete, every class teacher must get the children ‘s date of birth, name, father’s name, mother’s name, SR number etc. checked, so that the chances of error are negligible.
6. If there is still an error in the school, correct all errors before issuing TC.
7. While issuing TC, match the draft TC with all entries in the SR register, so that errors can be corrected in time. Once the TC is issued, any modification in it will not be possible.
8. If there is still an error in the online TC issued as per the above points, due to any modification in the online TC not possible, the original online TC of such students will be retrieved and handwritten from the previous register of SR TC can be issued. On that handwritten TC, it will be necessary to mark the school mirror number of the previously released online TC.
9. If the TC of another student has been issued in place of one student on the erstwhile portal by the institution head, the TC of such student will not be canceled. In such a situation, the wrong TC-issued student re-enters the new SR no. (SR number) can be issued. In this, the student’s data can be obtained by entering TC number from the old SR number.
10. When a student from school passes in a class (except the last class of the school), it is naturally upgraded to the next class. In such a situation, the student’s TC will be released as per the new session.
11. As per point number-10, while issuing TC, option will be issued TC using name separately due to continuous absence. Due to which the attendance in the new session will be considered as zero and no fee will be payable to the student.
12. According to point number-10, if the school fees have been deposited by the student in the new semester. Then the TC can be issued showing him studying in the graded class and the student will have to show the attendance of the new session in the TC.
Must Read :
- Paymanager – how to create a salary bill
- Casual Leave and Special Casual Leave
- Paymanager – How to Employee Login
Application and fixed fee should be obtained from the parent / student before issuing transfer certificate. It is necessary to obtain a stamp of the prescribed amount before issuing another copy of the transfer certificate.
Go to Shala darpan portal : Click Here