State Initiative for Quality Education (SIQE) :
A Program for Ensuring Equitable Quality Education for all children in Elementary and Secondary Schools by SMSA.
It is based on the belief that all children can learn if they receive appropriate assessment and appropriate guidance for improvement. In the present scenario, the level of learning in schools is very low both qualitatively and quantitatively based on various reports. The result of equal assessment and teaching for all children makes a big difference in the classroom. Lack of natural association between class-room process assessment is found.
The CCE process will help to bridge the gap in diversity in children, such as level of understanding, interest, and level of activism. The purpose of which is to implement innovations and changes in the field of education over time so that the process of teaching and learning in the classroom can be strengthened.
There are 3 important points in this project-
- CCP (Child Centered Pedagogy ie Child Centered Education System)
- ABL (Activity Base Learning ie Activity Based Learning)
- CCE (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation ie Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation)
SIQE CORE BELIEFS :
It is based on that all children can read and all teachers can teach.
- Increase in Learning Outcome
- Participation in Learning
Classroom Process :
- Student Centered elementary education.
- Activity Based elementary education.
- Learning Focused by child level.
- Assessment as integral part of teaching and learning in school education.
The four pillars of SIQE / CCE :
Pedagogy change :
Activity Based and Child Centered Teaching and Learning.
Continuous Comprehensive Assessment.
Model evolved through rigorous process of piloting and on the basis (aadhar) of third party assessments.
Capacity Building :
Teacher support through cluster approaches.
One cluster resource school identified (recognition ) for every 15 schools. Where regular monthly meetings held for each subject.
Principal and In charge of primary section in the school.
District/Block level approach to planning, implementation and supportive supervision.
Orientation of field officers.
Joint and collaborative monitoring processes in education department.
Institutional Development :
SIERT as the academic lead in the state level.
DIETS to take academic lead in the district level.
To evolve a group of MTs (Master Trainer) at district level.
Related Articles :
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
- Shala Darpan – Rajasthan School Educational Portal
- Meena Manch – Formation in School
Siqe material download :
SIQE related Guideline / Orders :
SIQE Syllabus :
|Hindi Syllabus Class-1 to 5|
Teacher’s Diary :
Student Report Card :
Source Book :
Baseline model paper :
SIQE related other format and guideline :