The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled tribe cast /OBC/MBC students studying at pre matriculation or pre-secondary stage to enable them to complete
their Elementry education.
SOME IMPORTANT DATES :-
|Description||Start Date||Last Date|
|The act of getting a blank application form from the head of institution and filling it up||01 July 2019||Upto seven days from the last date of admission.|
|Date to be on line on the shala darpan by head of institution||01 July 2019||Upto seven days from the last date of admission.|
|Date of submission of consolidated offer to directorate secondary education.||---||Upto seven days from the last date of admission.|
These scheme are available for studies in India only and are awarded by the government of the State/Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs i.e. permanently settled.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY :- SC-ST scholarship for class 6- 8.
- The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
- These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized pre -matriculation.
- Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled tribe cast so specified in relation to the
State/Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs i.e. permanently settled.
- All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other scholarship/stipend.
- Income certificate is required to be taken once only i.e. at the time of admission to courses which are continuing for more than one year.
- Boys / Girls should be a regular student in government school and recognized private school.
- Boys / Girls parents not be income tax payer.
- The student should not be residing in the hostel of the social justice and empowerment department.
- The student may not have failed in the last class. His scholarship would be withheld if passed in annual examination.
- But if he passed the same class in the coming year, the scholarship will be revived.
This scholarship is also payable to the students studying in the state modal schools at per with other state government school.
ALSO READ :-
- Students fund fees rules for Rajasthan Government Schools
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
- Shivira Panchang
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP :-
|sr. no.||Boy / Girl||Class||value (10 month)|
|1||Boy||6 to 8||75/- per month (SC/ST)|
|2||Girl||6 to 8||125/- per month (SC/ST)|
DOCUMENT WILL BE REQUIRED :-
- Income certificate is required.
- Marksheet in last year (self attested)
- Student Cast certificate (Issued by competent officer) (self attested)
- Latest Photograph
- Student bank passbook. (self attested)
- Student aadhar card. (self attested)
- Student parent Bhamashah card photocopy (self attested)
DOWNLOAD SECONDARY EDUCATION ORDER, FORMAT AND GUIDELINES :-
|Class 6 to 8 SC/ST pre metric Scholarship||03.07.2019||Click here|
|Class 9 to 10 SC/ST pre metric Scholarship (centre Assistance.)||03.07.2019||Click here|
|Class 6 to 10 OBC pre metric Scholarship (Centre assistance)||03.07.2019||Click here|
|Class 6 to 10 MBC pre metric Scholarship||03.07.2019||Click here|
|Pre Metric scholarship payable to children of persons engaged in voluntary and hazardous occupation (UNCLEAN)||03.07.2019||Click here|
|आपकी बेटी व दिव्यांग योजना आवेदन पत्र||-||Click here|
GO TO NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL :- CLICK HERE
See order post metric Scholarship date extant : Click Here