The matter concerning revision of the Rajasthan State Pensioners Medical Concession Scheme (RPMF) for grant of medical rebate to the Rajasthan State Government pensioners has been under consideration of the Government for some time past.
This article covers the following :-
- About RPMF
- RPMF Deduction Slab According 7th Pay Commission
- RPMF Deduction Slab According 6th Pay Commission
Accordingly, after due consideration to the existing Scheme for providing medical concessions to State pensioners is being revised as here under :
The Scheme shall be called Rajasthan State Pensioners Medical Concession Scheme 2009.
In this Scheme the terms used will have meaning as defined in Rule 3 of the Rajasthan Civil Services (Medical Attendance) Rules 2008. except as here in after explained :
- Scheme means Rajasthan State Pensioners’ Medical Concession Scheme, 2009.
- Pensioner means retired Government servant.
- Family means pensioner’s wife / husband, if wholly dependent upon the pensioner.
- Trust means Trust constituted for administration of this Scheme.
- Authorised Shop means shops recognised under this Scheme for the purpose of supplying medicines to the pensioners.
- Head of Office/Department means authority declared as such by the Government or any other authority under Government.
- Fund means Rajasthan Pensioners’ Medical Fund.
- Committee means Health Benefit Advisory Committee constituted under Rule 4 of Rajasthan Civil Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 2008.
- Authorised Medical Attendant means Authorised Medical Attendant as defined under Rule 3(1) of Rajasthan Civil Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 2008.
Medical Attendance and Treatment :-
A pensioner and his family shall be provided free medical attendance and treatment as admissible to State Government servant under 3Rules 6, 7, 8, 8A, 9 and 10 of Rajasthan Civil Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 2008, subject to the following limits: –
- Allopathic drugs, medicines, vaccines, sera, other therapeutic substances not ordinarily available in Government Hospitals free of charge can be taken from medical shop / store recognised for the Scheme in case of outdoor treatment upto the cost the cost ceiling given below :
|Pensioners Category||Amount of Cost Ceiling|
|Pensioners below the age of 75 years||Rs. 10000/- per year|
|Pensioners above the age of 75 years||Rs. 20000/- per year|
Provided that medicines to the indoor patient shall be made available.
- The District Collector is authorised to reimburse the test charges (Pathological, Bacteriological, Radio logical and other tests) upto Rs.5000/- per year in each case.
Also read this post :-
- Half pay leave / Commuted leave
- Fixation of Government Employees
- Probationary Trainee rule in rajasthan
Relaxation in cost ceiling under Para 4 :-
District Collector may extend the cost ceiling of medicines under Para 4 upto 6 Rs. 50,000/- per year in all deserving cases and in respect of treatment of Cancer, Kidney failure and Renal disease upto the limit of Rs. 1,00,000/- per year subject to proposals being approved by District Committee consisting of the following :
|A representative of the District Pensioners ‘Family’||Member|
|Principal Medical Officer/ Chief Medical & Health Officer/|
Superintendent of the Government Hospital of the District
(any one of them)
|Treasury Officer Member||Secretary|
The District Collector may obtain second medical opinion after scrutiny of the case where felt necessary.
Maintenances of Pensioner’s Diary or a Smart Card necessary for claiming benefits under the Scheme :-
- Pensioner’s Diary :- Every pensioner will have a medical diary which shall contain his particulars with a joint photograph of self and spouse in Form PMF-2.
- Smart Card :- Trust may issue a Smart Card in lieu of pensioner diary, carrying all necessary details for each
pensioner for recording supply of medicines and proper identification. The Smart Card will have all
information which pensioner’s diary contain.
RPMF RATES IN 7TH PAY COMMISSION :-
RPMF RATES FROM 01-10-2017 IN 7TH PAY COMMISSION SALARY SCALE IS AS FOLLOWS :
|With Effect From||Upto 18000||18001-33500||33501-54000||Above 54000|
|01 Oct. 2017||205||341||511||680|
|01 Nov. 2017||210||349||522||695|
|01 April 2018||219||364||545||725|
|01 Oct. 2018||228||379||568||755|
|01 April 2019||242||402||602||800|
|01 April 2020||265||440||658||875|
Download Related Finance Department Order : Click Here
RPMF DEDUCTION HAS BEEN STARTED IN 7TH PAY COMMISSION FROM 01-10-2017.
RPMF DEDUCTION IN 6TH PAY COMMISSION :-
RPMF DEDUCTION IN 6TH PAY COMMISSION RATES DECLARED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN FROM TIME TO TIME IS AS FOLLOWS :
|With Effect From||Upto 7000||7001-13000||13001-21000||Above 21000|
RPMF Deduction Slab in Rajasthan State Employees.
NOTE :- The salary of the staff appointed 01.01.2004 or thereafter would not deduct the RPMF.
Download the finance department order : Click here