REET Previous Years Question Paper | Old Paper With Solution :
BSER REET / RTET old paper 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2017 is available on the website here for all the interested candidates. Whoever is preparing for this exam. A very large number of candidates had been waiting for the RTET / REET (Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test) for a long time. This exam is conducted for Paper 1 and Paper 2 based on the proposed new exam scheme and pattern. Paper 1 is conducted from class 1 to class 5. Paper 2 is organized for classes 6 – 8.
इसी post को हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए आगे दिए गए लिंक पर click करें – Click Here
Now these days competition examinations have become very difficult. A candidate has to face great challenge to pass the competition examination. But it is also not difficult if the candidate has prepared the exam wisely and with an action plan. To complete the preparation of your exam, Hindi PDF has given the previous year papers of REET for Level 1 and 2. These are very useful for analyzing your REET exam preparation.
For some time, the candidates prepare the complete syllabus according to the examination plan. But do not handle the mental pressure of getting high marks in the exam. This is a very loose point for them. This is the main reason that the candidate does not succeed. Otherwise high scores are not achieved. Those candidates who do not solve the previous question papers of Rajasthan REET Level 1 and 2 available for the upcoming exams. Our team provides suggestions for them, to download previous years question papers.
Start solving them for better preparation for the exam. So that you can prepare for the exam on time. Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 is proposed to be held in the month of August. The question paper is designed according to the topics proposed for Level 1 and Level 2. However, the REET exam pattern for both Paper one and two is given below. Click in the table below to download REET Level one or two old question paper.
REET Level 1 Exam Pattern :
|Language – I (Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Sindhi, Urdu, Punjabi, & Gujarati)||30||30|
|Language – II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Urdu, Punjabi, & Gujarati)||30||30|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
REET Level 2 Exam Pattern :
|Mathematics and Science (for Maths and Science Teachers Class 6-8) Or Social Science (for Social Science Teachers Class 6-8)||60||60|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language – I (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Urdu, Punjabi or Gujarati)||30||30|
|Language – II (Hindi, English, Sindhi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Punjabi or Gujarati)||30||30|
Download REET Level 1, 2 Old Paper :
Click on the link in the table below to download the REET Level 1, 2 old question paper –
|REET Year||Download Question Paper||Download Answer Key|
|RTET 2011 Question Paper||Level 1||Answer Key|
|RTET 2011 Question Paper||Level 2||Answer Key|
|RTET 2012 Question Paper||Level 1||Answer Key|
|RTET 2012 Question Paper||Level 2||Answer Key|
|REET 2015 Question Paper||Level 1||Answer Key|
|REET 2015 Question Paper||Level 2||Answer Key|
|REET 2017 Question Paper||Level 1||Answer Key|
|REET 2017 Question Paper||Level 2||Answer Key|
Importance Of REET / RTET Old Paper :
- Previous year paper / model paper is the best key to get the exam environment before the main exam.
- These previous year papers are the actual exam papers of the final exam.
- With which you can find out the difficulty level of exam paper, standard of questions, subject wise questions etc.
- They are also helpful in checking the level of preparation done for your exam.
- Candidates can find the strong and weak part of the syllabus of the exam.
- Previous question papers / mock tests / model question papers are the best means of self-assessment to monitor your exam preparation.
- Sometimes the old examination questions of the same question paper are also repeated by the examiner. In such a case, the candidates can also get the optimal benefit of solving them.
How to Prepare for REET 2020 Examination :
Rajasthan Board BSER now has to conduct REET Level 1 and 2 exam 2020 in the month of August as expected. Every interested candidate / person is attentive and has started preparations. The dreams of getting a third class teacher job in Rajasthan begin only after passing the REET exam. Hence, following tips, tricks and strategies are suggested for the best preparation to prepare the entire syllabus within the time limit.
- The candidates should first read the syllabus and exam paper scheme of Level I and Level II carefully.
- Useful books, handwritten notes and other study material will have to be made available for the examination.
- For the subject syllabus, prepare each subject according to the syllabus.
- Create a time table for a successful exam preparation.
- Manage the time table properly.