Name of Post : Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Online Form – 2018
Short Information :
RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) has Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of school lecturer in TSP and Non TSP Area. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Post and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and article Before Apply Online.
Total Post : 5000
Post Date : 21.09.2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Re notification 2019
Advt. No. 07(01)/2018-19 Date : 19.09.2019
Important Dates :
- Online Application Start : 23 September 2019
- Online Registration Last Date : 12 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12 October 2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Age limit ( as on 01.07.2020 ) :
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation :
- Rajasthan state SC, ST, OBC and BC Men : 5 Years
- General and E.W.S. Women : 5 Years
- Rajasthan state SC, ST, OBC and BC Women : 10 Years
- Widow and Divosed : No age limit
School Lecturer (Subjects other than Fine Art) : Graduate education recognized by the government (B.Ed.) and post graduate degree in relevant subject or any other qualification equivalent.
School Lecturer Fine Art : Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or equivalent exam. recognised by Government OR Graduate with 5 yrs. experience of teaching Drawing in a recognised institution otherwise Diploma of 5 years duration in Arts of any School/ College of Arts recognised by Government university.
Knowledge Working Hindi in Devnagri Scrip and Rajasthani Culture Knowledge.
Salary : Pay Matrix L – 12 (Grade Pay – 4800)
Must Read :
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Online Form 2019
- State Initiative for Quality Education (SIQE)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – Rules, Formats
School Lecturer Vacancy Details :
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected through competitive examination.
Examination plan and syllabus :
(1) The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
(2) There will be two papers. First Paper shall be of 150 marks and second Paper shall be of 300 marks. Duration of first Paper shall be 90 minutes and the duration of second Paper shall be 180 minutes.
(3) All the question shall be Multiple Choice Type.
(4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the appraisal of answers.
Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or select multiple answers.
(5) Subjects included in both papers and the maximum marks given to them are shown in the below:
Paper-I General awareness and General Studies Duration: 1 Hour and 30 minutes
1 History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement. Que. 15 Marks 30
2 Mental Ability Test, Statistics (10th Level), Mathematics (10th Level), Language Ability Test : Hindi and English. Que. 20 Marks 40
3 Current affairs. Que. 10 Marks 20
4 General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan. Que. 15 Marks 30
5 Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009. Que. 15 Marks 30
Paper-II Subject Concerned Duration: 3 Hours
1 Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level. Que. 55 Marks 110
2 Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level. Que. 55 Marks 110
3 Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level. Que.10 Marks 20
4 Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning. Que. 30 Marks 60
Important Links :