Name of post : Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Online Form – 2019
Short Information :
RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) has Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Junior Legal Officer (JLO) in TSP and Non TSP Area. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Post and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and article Before Apply Online.
Total Post : 156
Post Date : 21.09.2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Junior Legal Officer JLO Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 05/2019-20 Date : 19.09.2019
Important Dates :
- Online Application Start : 26 September 2019
- Online Registration Last Date : 25 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 October 2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Application Fee :
- General, creamylayer OBC and Other State candidates : Rs. 350/-
- Non creamylayer OBC and Backward class Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Physical Handicraft Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Sahriya : Rs. 150/-
Age limit ( as on 01.01.2020 ) :
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation :
- Rajasthan state SC, ST, OBC and BC Men : 5 Years
- General and E.W.S. Women : 5 Years
- Rajasthan state SC, ST, OBC and BC Women : 10 Years
- Widow and Divosed : No age limit
- Must be Law Graduate from a University established by Law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency(Professional) degree.
- Knowledge Working Hindi in Devnagri Scrip and Rajasthani Culture Knowledge.
Salary : Pay Matrix L – 10 (Grade Pay – 3600)
Must Read :
- Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Online Form 2018
- State Initiative for Quality Education (SIQE)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – Rules, Formats
JLO Vacancy Details :
|TSP Post||Non TSP Post|
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected through competitive examination and interview.
Examination plan and syllabus :
- Paper I – Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Court and Supreme Court and attorney General. Total Marks – 50
- Paper II – Civil Procedure Code and Criminal, Procedure Code. Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Office will be given importance. Total Marks – 50
- Paper III – Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and conveyancing. Total Marks – 50
- Paper IV – Language :-
Part-A General Hindi. Total Marks – 25
Part-B General English. Total Marks – 25
(i) All Paper shall be of 3 hours duration.
(ii) Minimum passing marks shall be 40% in each paper.
(iii) Except in the language paper, unless specifically required in other papers, all papers will be answered in Hindi or English language. But no candidate will be allowed to answer the paper partly in Hindi or partly in English language.
(iv) The standard of the language paper will be that of higher secondary level.
The Commission may in its discretion award grace marks upto 1 in each paper and upto 3 in the aggregate.
The Commission may prescribe minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for the SC and ST applicant, which is prescribed for the other candidates. The marks obtained by him in the written examination of each candidate will be added.
Important Links :