Procedure for disposal (SR 5) of obsolete and obsolete material : The register format of unusable or obsolete goods is maintained in SR 5. These are compulsorily signed by the office president. Before declaring the goods unused, the concerned authorities will also take care of the minimum period of use of that item. Go to the end of the page to download SR 5.
इसी post को हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए आगे दिए गए लिंक पर click करें – Click Here
- Inspection of unusable items will be done by a committee.
- Senior Gazetted Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer, Accountant will also be included in this committee. Survey report of unusable goods will be prepared in Format 6.
- The signature of all members of the committee and the competent officer will be compulsorily signed on this report.
- In case of items of 5,00,000 or more, the committee constituted for inspection will necessarily include senior gazetted officers, financial advisors, accountants, technical officers who have knowledge of the items.
- The old typewriter will be disposed of by the State Press Jaipur.
In the case of vehicles, the following members (Members) will be included in the committee –
- The head of the department or a person nominated by him who shall not be below the rank of district level officer.
- The most senior accountant of the organization or organization.
- If such an accountant is not present / not available, then the treasurer of the concerned treasury office of the concerned district.
- If there is no mechanical engineer, if any such engineer is not available, then a representative of the Chief Superintendent Motor Garage Department will be included.
Read Also :
- Balika Vivah Uphar Yojana (Girl Gift Scheme) :- All Guideline
- Circular: Guidelines Regarding DPC Deletion, Nomination and Amendment
- Double Work Allowance Rule : The Benefits Of Doing Double Work
- Youth and Eco Club: House Based Youth and Eco Club Guidelines 2019-20
- In case of unused goods worth up to 50,000, the business waste of local unusable honor will be informed by letter. For which a total period of 7 days will be provided.
- A copy of such an order will be put on the notice board, gram panchayat, public place of panchayat, Block headquarters etc.
- In case of unused goods ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 2.5 lakh, a release will also be circulated in the local newspaper or local version of the state level newspaper. For which a total duration of 10 days will be provided. The remaining conditions will remain the same.
- In the event of unused goods ranging from Rs 2,50,000 to 10 lakh, a release will also be broadcast in the state level newspaper. For which a total period of 15 days will be provided. The remaining conditions will remain the same.
- In case the amount exceeds 10,00,000, the release will be published in a state level newspaper. The release will be broadcast in an all India level newspaper. Any one specialist any trade magazine for publication of NIT. For which the total notice period will be kept 20 days.
- Auction committees have been set up in Rule 22 of Part I of the ‘Rajasthan General Financial and Accounting Rules’.
Some Other Rules Related Articles :-
- Office Records : Prescribed Maximum Period in Rajasthan State.
- Rajasthan Service Rule : Rules related to transfer of Workload.
- Double Work Allowance Rule.
- Other Rules.
- The reserve price will be decided by the committee to inspect the goods.
- Deposit amount / security deposit from the total firms participating in the auction 2% minimum otherwise up to ₹ 500 minimum and 50,000 maximum will be determined by the auction committee.
- The maximum bidder in whose name it is spoken must provide 25% of the total amount at the same time / immediately and the remaining amount at the time of delivery of the goods.
- Total time will be given from 3 days to 7 days to lift the goods.
- The earnest money of other firms included in the bid will be returned to them on the same day the bid is made.
- Tax will also be collected at auction rates prevailing on the auction amount.
Related Some Format :-
|1||Forms for disposal of obsolete and unusable Items (SR 5)||–|
|2||Survey Report for disposal of obsolete and unusable Items (SR 6)||–|
|3||Sales Accounting Form for disposal of obsolete and unusable Items (SR 7)||–|