Escort Allowance for Special Need Children in Govt School : This scheme supports children with special needs. Under inclusive education in the state, the target girl children studying in classes 1 to 12 have been targeted. The main objective of this scheme is to connect children with special needs to the mainstream. Along with this, they are also helpful in building positive thinking towards the society.
इस लेख को हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करें – Click Here
This scheme has been started with the objective of encouraging the inherent abilities of such children and to create awareness among them about their rights and abilities. This enables them to develop inherent capabilities. This is necessary for the enrollment and educational quality of boys and girls with special needs in state schools of the state.
A total of 21 types of children with disabilities defined under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act – 2016 (Section 16 (VIII)) are studying in girls state school. He is unable to reach his home without the assistance of any person, so the government has arranged for escort allowance.
Click on the video link to see the video attached to the plan –
- There are a total of 21 types of disabilities mentioned above, such as bone, visual impairment, hearing loss, cerebral palsy etc.
- Here his disability should be 40% or more of his disability.
- That is, he should be unable to come alone from home to school. He comes and goes to school with his parents.
- It is necessary to have a disability certificate issued by a competent medical officer.
Escort allowance is provided here for a maximum period of 10 months.
Amount or Rate :
400 rupees per month is provided under escort allowance.
Selection of children under escort allowance :
By August, the District Project Coordinator will ask for all the applications through PEEO and CBEEO. A 5-member committee will be formed for selection from the application forms –
|DPC||Head / Chairman|
|Inclusive Education Incharge||Member|
Prerequisites for providing escort allowance :
Payment will be made on the basis of attendance every month. Allowance will not be payable for less than 50 percent attendance. This amount will not be payable to the boys and girls who are getting the above amount from Social Justice and Empowerment Department or any other scheme. This allowance will be paid after the institution head certifies attendance. Information must be sent to the concerned CBEEO. The expenditure on the scheme will be done with the help of inclusive education “escort allowance”.
Articles may be help you :
Some special points related to the scheme :
- Extensive publicity will be done at the district level, so that more and more eligible children and girls can be benefited.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to all eligible boys and girls in the district.
- If the expenditure exceeds the target, eligible children will be given the benefit of the scheme from any item of inclusive education.
- There will be no change in the financial goals.
- The amount will be paid by the SMC / SDMC of the concerned school in the boys’ bank account.
- In case of not having a bank account, the concerned head of the institution will open an account with the nearest bank on zero balance.
- In the system of mass transportation, the amount will be paid by the guardian to the vehicle owner.
- No minimum obligation is placed under the scheme.
- Information about eligible CWSN boys and girls and the transport allowance payable to them will have to be updated mandatory on the PMS portal. Along with this, you must also select the option of escort allowance, so that progress reports can be displayed on the portal.