About Paymanagar Master Data Form :-
Pay Manager is the Pay Bill Preparation System for the Government Employees. It provides a common and integrated platform for preparing salary bills of employees.
The master data is first process of salary. When a person assumes a new task then the first one is created that person’s employee ID. Thereafter employee information is filled on pay manager i. e. bank detail, personal contact detail etc. Corresponding is called master data.
Log in the pay manager home page and fill all details one by one.
NOTE :- New master data will not be created if an employee’s master data. On pay manager can have same detail of an employee.
The employee’s former uses the following option to check whether any of the master data pay manager is made on –
Reports > DDO Reports > Employee Related Reports > Employee ID wise Detail
The letter will be written by the DDO to the treasury of merging the new master into the old master. In which the NICUID no. of both employee master of that employee must also be duly mentioned.
Also read :
Paymanagar Master data form filling process :-
- Fill the office name and DDO code on the top of form.
- Column first fill personal detail i.e. name, name in Hindi, post, gender, group name, designation, father name, blood group, date of birth, date of retirement, pay commission etc.
- Fill status detail – Choose one Temporary / permanent, Employee status – transferred, suspended, Reemployed, Deputation, Regular, Retired etc.
- Employee’s type – Choose one permanent / Temporary / probation.
- Service Quota – Choose one Not Applicable / Physically Handicapped / Deceased / EX Serviceman / Widow / Divorcee / player.
- Service Sub type – Choose one NA / Contract / Fix Remuneration / Fixed pay.
- Category – Choose one GEN / OBC / SC / ST.
- Present communication detail fill in the next column – i.e. State, District, Rural / Urban, Block / municipal area, Gram Panchayat / Ward, Village / Street, Home town, House No., Pin Code, E-Mail address, Mobile number etc.
- Pay and Bank detail fill in the next column – i.e. Pay scale, Basic pay, Grade pay, Bank name, branch name, IFSC code, Account number, Draw mode – saving / current, Increment date etc.
Note :- Bank Details are fill carefully.
- Other Employee Numbers fill in the next column of format – i.e. UID (AADHAR) Number, PAN (Permanent Account Number) No., PRAN NO. etc.
- Employee Related Important Dates fill in the next column – Date of Joining, Date of Joining Regular service, Date of present designation, Date of joining present DDO, Date of present pay scale etc.
- Family Detail fill in the next column – Wife / Husband name, Relation, Date of birth, Working status, Bank account details, Child Details etc.
Go to PayManager Main Site : paymanager
- Bottom on the page fill the signature of candidate.
Download Blank Form : Click Here