Chief Minister Teacher Housing Scheme and Sentinel Housing Scheme Rajasthan: The Chief Minister of Rajasthan Government Mr. Ashok Gehlot has recently launched this scheme. Under this scheme, efforts have been made to provide support to middle income class employees (Education and Police). Teachers and police have been included in this scheme. In this, employees who do not have their own house will be provided a house.
इसी आर्टिकल को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ आगे क्लिक करें – Click Here
Some important dates associated with the scheme (Teacher Housing Scheme) are as follows –
|Starting date for online application||20.12.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form||20.01.2020|
|Determination of priority list of eligible applicants and publication of provisional list||Will be published on the official website after the last date.|
|The last date for filing objection to the temporary list||Will be published on the official website after the last date.|
|On the basis of priority list, publication and place of permanent list||Will be published on the official website after the last date.|
|Lottery date and place||Will be published on the official website after the last date.|
The applications will be completed online on the Board’s website http://urban.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/udh/rajasthan-housing-board/en/home.html#. For this, the cost of the application form ₹ 590 registration amount can be deposited online or offline through any means. For this, you can use your bank’s credit and debit card. You can print the challan and deposit it with HDFC Bank account number 50100329847496 IFSC CODE – HDFC0000644 at any branch of HDFC Bank.
Location of the scheme :
The scheme is proposed in Rajasthan Housing Board Zone 266, Sector 26, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur. The total area of the plot of this scheme is 20925.73 square meters. About 288 flats of B + S +12 (basement + stilt + 12) are proposed to be built in this housing scheme.
Number of flats and estimated cost :
|Class of income||Middle income group multi-storey flats|
|Total built up area||Buildup area 706 sq fit|
Super built up area 900 sq fit
|Estimated cost||15.70 Lakh Rupees|
Online applications have been invited for the multi-storey basement + stilt + 12 (B + S + 12) houses of the middle income group ‘A’ under this scheme. All basic facilities like electricity, water, gym, swimming pool, community center, fire fighting system, water harvesting, volleyball / basketball courts, LED lights, security etc. are proposed in this scheme.
Documents required :
The category in which you have applied for accommodation. Accordingly, you will have to submit the registration amount after completing the online application form. Along with the application form, the following online scans will have to be uploaded and uploaded documents.
- Certificate of income.
- Complete signature of the applicant.
- Latest photo of the applicant.
- Residence certificate.
- Along with the application form, the address proof of self and residence, such as Aadhaar Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport Driving License, Ration Card, Electricity, Water Telephone Bill, Bank Passbook, along with any other information letter, may be sought.
Required eligibility and conditions for registration :
- The scheme is for school teachers or teachers currently working in the Government of Rajasthan.
- Therefore, only employed teachers can apply in this scheme.
- For registration, it will be necessary to put a certificate and salary slip issued by the competent officer of the Education Department.
- The applicant’s wife or husband or dependent relative should not have any kind of full or partial housing plot plate in the city applied for.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a PAN number issued under the provisions of the Income Tax Act.
- Applicant must have Aadhaar card.
- If you are a pre-registered applicant of Jaipur city. Mandal has not allotted accommodation till the date of application. If he applies in this scheme, he will be given priority as per rules. For this, the pre-registration number must be mentioned in the application.
- In this scheme, applicants from 2 age groups up and two income groups below the prescribed age group will also be able to apply. But preference will be given to the applicant of basic income group only. After this, second preference will be given to the applicant of higher income group and third preference to the applicant of lower income group.
See Scheme Guideline Related Video :
Reserved Quota :
The quota reserved for this scheme (Teacher Housing Scheme) by Housing Board will be as follows –
|General Category teacher||59 %|
|Scheduled caste Category teacher||16 %|
|ST Category teacher||12 %|
|School teacher with disabilities||3 %|
|National and state level teacher honors school teachers||10 %|
Allotment of flats located on the ground floor will be allocated to teachers with disabilities as far as possible.
- In this scheme, the annual income and registration amount for the flats will be as follows –
|Income bracket||Middle Income Group ‘A’ Multistoried Flats|
|Annual Income||600001 to 1200000|
|Registration amount||(10% of the approximate flat price)|
157000 + 12 % GST = 175840 /-
|Processing Fee||1000 /- + 18 % GST = 1180 /-|
|Total deposit amount||177020 /-|
Necessary forms to be attached by the applicant :
|1.||Awarded for government teachers||Click Here|
|2.||Medal for Government Teachers||Click Here|
|3.||For government school teachers Stamp||Click Here|
|4.||Income certificate||Click Here|
|5.||Certificate for SC / ST applicants||Click Here|
Download User Manual : Click Here